We are seeking to hire a Cathodic Protection Technician position to support a maintenance project. As a Cathodic Protection Technician with us, your work with CP systems on the project will include installing, commissioning, monitoring, evaluating, troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing, and decommissioning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare for planned Cathodic protection projects
· Perform lockout and tag out procedures
· Operate and use testing equipment
· Perform troubleshooting on Cathodic protection systems
· Conduct function tests
· Gather data, prepare records and reports
· Install, maintain and repair components of a Cathodic protection system
· Troubleshoot and replace components on CP Systems
- At least an engineering or science diploma
- NACE CP1 certification (or other industry related certificate) preferred
- Experience with land survey, navigation, interpretation of engineering designs, mechanical repair, IT, and/or construction highly preferred
- Must have strong critical thinking, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Desire to collaborate with project managers, engineers, and management
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with use of Microsoft Office programs.