We are looking for Valve technicians to support a Maintenance Project. The Valve Technician will be responsible for disassembly, repair, new assembly, calibration, modification and diagnostics of all brands of control valves and instruments. Specific duties include:
- Responsible for repair and testing of various valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves, etc.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of valves at client locations.
- Follow all schematics and documented procedures in accordance with all Quality Control, API, ANSI and ASME standards that apply to the job.
- Thoroughly complete all calibration and documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Lift up to 50 pounds as needed and perform tasks that require climbing and balancing on ladders and platforms.
- Adhere to all site safety and performance requirements.
- Communicate timely updates to management, co-workers, and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
Demonstrable experience in valve maintenance and repair of not less than 4 years.
Mechanical or electrical engineering background