We are recruiting Fire and Hole Watchers to support a facility maintenance project.
Candidates MUST send copies of certifications and passport photos to email@example.com after applying here.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- University/Polytechnic Diploma in engineering or science.
- Fire Watcher Training and Certification.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry
- Conversant with HSE and quality of works
- Shall be in involved in ensuring safety of self and others on site
- Ability to work in a multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is performed by other personnel.
- Maintain the conditions and requirements stated on the safety permit.
- Keep flammable materials from ignition sources.
- In the event of fire, extinguish it immediately or turn a fire alarm on.
- Stop operations if you find any hazardous condition.
- Make sure you and other employees are aware of the exact location of fire fighting equipment in the immediate area.
- Maintain constant means of communication.
- As much as possible, keep visual and voice contact with other employees.
- Before and during each shift, inspect the entire work area and look for potential release of flammable vapors or liquids.
- Be prepared to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed monitors, and hose carts anytime.
- When all operations are done, check worksite to ensure that there are no hot sparks, burning embers and other fire hazards. Return all fire fighting equipment to their original location.